In the latest version of Raceday, you have two new discount pricing options: Membership Pricing and Multi-Class Discounts.
Membership pricing allows you to offer discounted prices on any class for any event for anyone who has a valid membership.
Multi-class discounts allow you to charge one amount for the first class someone buys, then apply a discounted amount for each additional Class they purchase for your event.
To Setup Membership Discounts:
If you don’t see any membership options, contact us. We’ll turn it on for you.
Once you have the Memberships feature, here are the steps to set up Membership Discounts:
- Click on Settings in the upper right-hand menu.
- Click on Classes (or whatever you call classes)
- For each Class, do the following:
- Click on the price button.
- Select “Advanced Pricing”
- Enter in the price the driver will see for each membership level. For example, if you have a default price of $30 for this class, you can give your members a discount of $5. You can have different discount levels for each level of membership.
- Click “Update Class Pricing”
After completing your default setup, each new event you create will have the Membership Discount pricing. Please note if you have a race created before you set up the defaults, you will need to add membership pricing to each class in the already existing event.
That’s it! Now when a new driver signs up, they will only see the default pricing until they buy a membership. Anyone who buys or has an active membership will ONLY see the membership pricing.
Test it out! Log in as a Driver, check their membership level, then sign up for an event, and note the prices are different for a member vs. a non-member!
To Setup Multi-Class Discounts
Once you logged into your Raceday admin account, follow these simple steps.
1. Click on Settings in the upper right-hand menu.
2. Click on the first option for “Default Pricing.”
3. Enter a multi-class discount. If you want each additional class to be $10 less than the regular price, enter 10.00 here. If you do not offer multi-class discounts, leave this at zero. Note this discount will apply to each class beyond the first one.
That’s it. You’re done! You won’t see this anywhere unless you are a driver. When you check out, the multi-class discount will be reflected in the order review screen. As an admin, you will be able to see it in the driver’s order history.
Test it out! Log in as a driver, enter an event, and go all the way to the review screen to see your discounts.